It's official. We moved our entire life from Toronto to Vancouver a few weeks ago. That includes all of our stuff, our family, and even our 2 cats (they were the most upset by the cross-country adventure - I have lots of tips now if anyone needs them). It's been an adjustment but we are settling into our new West Coast life. Mo Green Clothing Co. won't skip a beat and we are 100% up and running from our new location. The picture above isn't the best, but captures the joys and craziness of moving (and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone other than these two).
A lot of people have asked if we are going to continue Mo Green and the answer is yes (we want to keep growing!). And yes it's hard to balance with two full time jobs and a 2 year old, so why do we keep doing it? Because of the stories from you guys and our ability to give back from every shirt you purchase. This is a little sneak peak at what keeps us going - thank you for sharing with us:
- A little warrior who had open heart surgery and is wearing THE WILD to match his special lion that helped him recover.
- A customer who buys THE HOME for his long distance girlfriend and wants us to send it secretly from him as the saying is special to their relationship (and he wants to pull some heart strings).
- For the mom who posts a brutally honest picture of the struggles of traveling with a toddler in THE TRIBE which is covered in puke.
- Every picture we see with Mo Green tagged in from all over the world.
- When your friends run into strangers wearing Mo Green and ask to take pictures with them to share back to us.
- We get a thank you note from The New Mom Project about how many car seats they were able to buy from our donation.
- We move to a new city and someone comes up to me in the park (Moses was wearing THE HUG) and asks about Mo Green because we have met virtually and the world seems a bit smaller.
These are just some of the many stories we hear about and exactly why we keep on doing what we are doing. Thank you for all of your continued support. If you are in Vancouver, come meet us soon.